Select your size and we'll email you if it's back in stock
- ONE SIZE
With its signature stirrup-inspired silhouette and closure, the Petite Steel watch embodies Ralph Lauren's love of the equestrian lifestyle. The elegant design pairs a stainless steel case with a supple calfskin strap and is formal enough to wear with a dress or a suit. Powered by a quartz movement, the Swiss-made timepiece also has a 60-month battery life.
- Case material: stainless steel. Crystal covering: antireflective convex sapphire. Case back: secured with four screws. Crown: stainless steel.
- Dial: off-white; lacquered; polished. Roman numerals and minute track: black; printed. Hour and minute hands: shiny black; sword-shaped.
- Case dimensions: 23.3 mm x 25 mm. Case thickness: 6.7 mm. Water resistance: up to 3 bar.
- Strap: brown calfskin. Closure: stainless steel pin buckle.
- Movement: quartz; RL057 calibre.
- Battery life: ~60 months. Components: 57. Jewels: 4. Functions: hours; minutes; seconds.
- Swiss made.
- Each timepiece is elegantly presented in our signature "Ralph Lauren" alligator-embossed watch box and includes an Instruction Manual and a Guarantee Card.
- This watch is shipped with a standard 199-mm-long strap.
How to return your Watch or Jewelry ?
Please contact the watch specialist of our Flagship store in London (UK residents) or Paris (all European residents) to arrange the return.
RALPH LAUREN LONDON
1 New Bond Street
London, W1S 3RL
Tel : +44 20 7535 4600
RALPH LAUREN ST-GERMAIN
173 Boulevard St-Germain
Tel : +33 1 44 77 77 00
The store watch specialist will arrange a carrier to collect your watch/jewelry on a weekday convenient for you.
Please return the watch/jewelry using the original shipping box and packing materials.
Please also include a copy of your invoice, and any related accessories supplied with the watch/jewelry (such as warranty card,…).
Please note that if any tag has been removed, the watch or jewelry will not be refunded. The product should be returned in pristine conditions. Earrings can’t be returned due to hygienic reasons.
For any additional information, please refer to our return policy.