Complimentary Delivery offer valid on orders shipped to the Belgium and applies to Standard Delivery only. Gift certificates, taxes, additional shipping and handling do not count toward the qualifying amount. Not valid for cash. Previous Purchases are not eligible for adjustments. To participate, simply add merchandise to your shopping basket and complimentary Standard Delivery will automatically be applied. You must select the "Standard Delivery" option to receive the complimentary shipping offer. If you have questions, please contact Customer Assistance by email at at CustomerAssistance@RalphLauren.fr or by phone at +32 (0)2 200 87 75
Calfskin-Trim Twill Duffel
Item No. 567939
Select your size and we'll email you if it's back in stock
- ONE SIZE
This Italian-made duffel bag is rendered in durable twill trimmed with calfskin. Its streamlined silhouette is complemented by polished brass hardware in a palladium finish.
Style Number: 567939
- Two calfskin handles, each with a 17.1 cm drop. Removable, adjustable buckled calfskin shoulder strap.
- Two-way top zip closure.
- Zip pocket at the interior.
- "Ralph Lauren"-debossed calfskin luggage tag. "RL"-etched brass hardware.
- Reinforced base. Calfskin trim.
- Lined with twill.
- 34.2 cm H x 47 cm L x 22.9 cm D.
- Shell and lining: polyamide. Trim: leather.
- Made in Italy.
Style Number: 567939
|We currently offer 3 methods of delivery: Standard, Express and Next Day (all deliveries are made from Monday to Friday from 8am to 7pm).
• Standard Delivery, which costs 9.95€, arrives within five business days. Should your order be more than 80€, you can enjoy complimentary Standard Delivery.
• Express Delivery, which costs 14.95€, arrives within two business days.
• Next Day Delivery, which costs 19.95€, arrives the next business day if the order is placed before 1pm Monday- Friday. If the order is placed after 1pm or on a non business day, it will arrive within two business days.
Our team of experts are ready to assist you with attentive one-on-one service in-store or online – Explore Now